On-line Auction Information:
Online Auctions are held on location at the seller’s home, place of business, farm, or other desired location in New Mexico and Texas.
Buying With Allstar Auction From An Online Auction:
- Items Being Sold: All Items are sold “As Is, Where Is” with no warranties or guarantees.
- Additional Fees: A 10% Internet Service Fee will be charged on all items sold and paid for by credit/debit card. A 7% Internet Service Fee will be charged on all items sold and paid for by cashier’s check/money order or wire transfer. Sales Tax will be applied. All items not paid in full within three (3) days of the Auction Close will be subject to a 2% Late Fee.
- Register: In order to bid on items, you must register with us through our online Proxibid Portal (you can find a link on our website). After completing the registration and credit card authorization is approved, your bidding privileges will be activated for all of our on-line auctions unless it is denied due to prior circumstances or incomplete registration.
- Payment: Successful bidders must contact the auction company within 24 hours of the auction’s completion to verify method of payment. All payments must be made by credit/debit card (up to $5,000), by wire transfer, cashier’s check, money order. An invoice will be sent to your email address registered with Proxibid after the auction’s completion.
- Type Of On-Line Auctions: We conduct “timed” on-line auction. Timed on-line auctions usually accept bids for 1-2 weeks and start closing out on a designated day/time 1-5 items per minute.
- Pick-up Date/Location: Buyers must remove all Purchases from the auction site within 10 days of the end of the Auction Sale. Any loadout after the 10 days, the buyer will be responsible for.
- Auction Preview: Allstar Auction Company always offers a “preview” for all of our on-line auctions. Each auction has a specific preview day/time, this is your opportunity as a buyer to inspect the items that you are interested in bidding on.
- Shipping/Handling: Buyers are responsible for arranging their own shipping and/or all load out. Please contact the auction company for general shipping and handling information. Kendall Terry 575-760-3960.
Live Auction Information:
Just like the Online Auctions, “Live” Auctions are held on location at the seller’s home, place of business, farm, or other desired location throughout New Mexico & Texas.
Buying With Allstar Auction Company From A Live Auction:
- Auction Items: Everything is sold as-is, but we always try to disclose any problems that the seller has made us aware of.
- Fees: The only fees you are responsible for is 4% credit card transactions (if used for payment), or if sales tax is required.
- Bidding: It is required to register before bidding at any live auction. To register you must have a valid driver licenses.
- Payment: Cash, check or credit card payment must be made on day of the auction before loading-out.
- Special Needs Access: If you have special needs or physical disabilities, please contact us prior to the start of the auction and we will ensure access is available.
- Concession & Restrooms: In most cases food and restrooms will be available at our live auctions